Thursday, January 30, 2020

Regarde nos manchots!

We made amazing penguin art today! Look at how great they turned out. Ask me how I made them and what the criteria was. This morning, we went to the library and got new books. We also did a math talk around numbers on a hundreds chart that go diagonally. Ask me if I participated and which numbers I said. We had centres today. Ask me which my favourite one was. Au revoir, janvier!
A reminder from Mme that tomorrow is a PD Day and it is the last day to order yearbooks from Power Teacher.
From the office:
Report Cards Available Online Today at 3:15
 
A copy of your child's report card will be available online after 3:15 pm today through your Parent PowerSchool Account.  Full instructions on how to access the report are available in the attached PDF document: MyCBE-Accessing-Online-Report-Cards.pdf.  When you view the report card, you will notice the following statement, **Not Official Report Card **.  The reason for this is because the Official Student Record (student file housed at the school) contains the only official copy of the report card. This online copy is the same as the official copy the school will file.  From home you may save this report card as a PDF or print it for your own records.