Monday, March 9, 2020

A lot of French goals reached!

A great start to the week - many French goals were reached today and several students went home, having completed their goal of speaking with their peers. Mme felt so proud when another teacher commented today on how well they were speaking in French! Today, we went to the library. We learned why 10 is so special (ask me why and how I can use 10 if I'm trying to add 9 to a number (9+6 can be changed to 10+5)). This afternoon, some of us made a puzzle up to 100, worked on our 100 words or played a game reading words with a friend. Our outside time in Science was pushed back as we needed to have an emergency meeting on stealing. Please talk to me about what I learned from that conversation.
A note from Mme: field trip forms went home today for our April 6th field trip to Fort Calgary. Please return by March 19th.