Thursday, December 5, 2019

Pyjama day tomorrow

Reminders from Mme: Tomorrow is pyjama day. Students are allowed to also bring a stuffed animal that is smaller than a basketball (and doesn't light up or talk!) to enjoy the day with them.
If I exchanged my library books today, I am bringing home my new ones in a large plastic bag (with my name on it) that Mme Brinson gave to each of us. Mme N from "la bibliothèque" is asking us to keep our library books in this bag at all times to reduce the destruction that is happening. Today, we had Mme Zdrill in the morning! With her, we started making a new book to keep in our desk as well as some journal writing. When Mme returned for the afternoon, we started a new art project, did some learning centres and started a new Science experiment using smell. Ask me what I smelled today!