Monday, October 28, 2019

New letter/sound today

Ask me what our new letter is today and what the gesture is that goes with it. In math today, we looked at how Mme corrected our patterning problems from last week. Ask me what I noticed: did I generally show a good understanding of patterns or was there an area in which I need to improve (losing track of the pattern in the middle, not completing the pattern, etc...)? We had a discussion on friendship and ways in which people show they are good friends and ways in which I am a good friend. During this time, we sit in an oval and roll a ball so that everyone has a turn to talk. We did some art with Mme Emily and we had music, too!
A message from Mme: "As the weather is getting colder, please make sure your child can do up his/her jacket for recess. If you could help with practice at home (if needed), it would be much appreciated. Merci!"